Tribal Group

All Change

Current Employee - Consultant
Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Tribal Group

Pros

Committed colleagues and Interesting work

Cons

Too much change - not enough time for embedding in,

Start to value your employees

23 Other Employee Reviews for Tribal Group (View Most Recent)

Great place to work, still a little small...but plenty more fight in the dog!

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Tribal Group

Pros

In a nutshell I'd say the best reasons are diversity and scale of opportunities available to even fairly junior staff. Also fast growing company, rapidly gaining market share in a number of different vertical sectors. Also work primarily with the public sector, so there is a social benefit to most of their projects. Its size can be considered in some respects to be an advantage, clients percieve us as helpful and dedicated and non-arrogant, which is a real differentiator from some of the other players, like Accenture and Mckinsey.

Cons

Still fairly small, lacks scale compared to some of the sector giants Mckinsey e.t.c

Communicate more, and do speak to consultants in management speak, they find it insulting because it's the same stuff they spout when trying to distract clients.

Consultant

Current Employee - Management Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Management Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Tribal Group

Pros

There are opportunities to work in different areas of the UK and abroad- not that I have looked into it. Large organisation with different areas of expertise. People come from a variety of backgrounds. Within the organisation there are different sectors that you can work in.

Cons

Not that much integration between departments. Not always kept in the loop. Management could handle employees in a better manner, giving feedback throughout projects and manage issues in a better manner.

Keep employees up to date with what is going on in the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Tribal Group