Tribute Properties

Great starter company

Current Employee - Property Manager
Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at Tribute Properties

Pros

Promote from within when applicable, reduced rent to employees if housing is needed, senior director/manager is really smart. You do not need a degree to get into the business or the company for leasing. The majority of employees are nice and good to work with.

Cons

Upper management is not always good with handing out compliments, in fact they will tell you when they don't like you and seem to think it is ok. Company is small so you cannot transfer very far if you need to move. favoritism is shown. There are no training programs. You learn from your direct manager and from your experiences, but are never really trained- by outside sources

Take a closer look at upper management and employees. Implement training programs

3 Other Employee Reviews for Tribute Properties (View Most Recent)

Decent company to work for with potential advancement

Former Employee - Leasing Promoted to Community Director
    Former Employee - Leasing Promoted to Community Director

I worked at Tribute Properties

Pros

College degree is not need to obtain employment with Tribute Properties. Young professionals are possibly sought after more so than seasoned property managers/community directors are (could be a con). Leasing positions are better than community director/assistant community director positions, in my opinion, because of the work load.

Cons

Depending on your personal career history it could be a con or a pro that most often young people are sought after to fill the positions instead of seasoned employees. Pay is minimal. If the apartment property is small, only a community director is hired, no assistant. This can make it hard for one person to solely keep up with all of the day-to-day operations (but it is do-able). There is a great deal of work to be done though with some hard pressed deadlines.

Take care of your employees. Be approachable, but do not micro manage.

Love the Job, hate the pay!

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Tribute Properties

Pros

Love everyone I work with; from maintenance to leasing staff. Managment is very respectable for the most part. I get time off when I need to and we all work very well together.

Cons

We don't get paid near enough for what we do here in the office. We put up with way too much to not be compensated fairly. Sometimes things the management says is very contradicting. One time its one way... two days later we are told we were wrong.

Treat employees with more respect. We are doing our jobs, and doing them well. Give employees more freedom to handle resident issues.

There are newer employer reviews for Tribute Properties

Worked for Tribute Properties? Contribute to the Community!