Trideum Corporation
www.trideum.com Huntsville, AL 50 to 149 Employees

A company that's still learning the ropes, but has potential to be a great employer.

Manager (Current Employee)
Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Trideum Corporation

ProsVery good benefits and flexibility in the work schedule, including the ability to work from home on occasion. Employees with family issues or emergencies are able to work their schedules around those circumstances. Some employees work from home, or a combination of home and office. The vacation leave benefit is credited based on years of experience, not service to the company, so new employees do not have to wait long to build up leave time. I have seen the company make wonderful accommodations for employees with cancer, fammily emergencies, and other important situations. The company has also responded positively to requests for additional benefits such as tuition assistance, improved long term disability, and vision care.

ConsFavoritism is evident in some instances and Executives can be slow to make decisions which negatively affects employee morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more and be open-minded to employee suggestions - employees are our best asset. Don't be afraid to include employees in the decision-making process.

Satisfying work and supportive executives

Program Analyst (Former Employee)
Frederick, MD

I worked at Trideum Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Amiable and supportive senior management. Cons: Limited chances for management development. Work based on contract awards. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Trideum Corporation.

Worked for Trideum Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trideum Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trideum Corporation CEO Van Sullivan. All reviews posted anonymously by Trideum Corporation employees.