Triggit

www.triggit.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Triggit

Highly sophisticated company with tight and productive partnerships with our clients and Facebook

Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Triggit full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Joined Triggit largely on the promise of three words: "retargeting on Facebook." Three words that should be VERY interesting to direct response advertisers. What I've found since joining is that there is so much depth beyond the surface appeal of being an FBX partner, including:

+great co-workers, camaraderie, work ethics - VERY smart, data-driven marketers and techies
+clients that love us
+technology that has some key differentiators against some of the larger DSPs out there

Cons

To be expected with any company in start-up or hyper-growth phase or growing with a new channel (Facebook Exchange, in this case), there are moments of ambiguity, scramble, calls at all hours with clients in all parts of the world . . . but these are good problems to have :)

Do everything you can to maintain the big-happy-family feel that we enjoy today as we grow!

6 Other Employee Reviews for Triggit (View Most Recent)

Great place to build a career

I have been working at Triggit

Pros

Lots of potential to grow
    Growing industry and lots of excitement around the product
    Smart and fun people to work with
    Catered lunches and cool office space

Cons

Lots of responsibility
    Direct ownership of your work

An Incredible Place to Learn

Current Employee - Accounts
    Current Employee - Accounts

I have been working at Triggit full-time (less than a year)

Pros

--A lot of places boast that they can teach you a lot. In reality, however, the heavy thinking and lifting is done above you. At Triggit that is not the case. The company is big enough that there is structure, but small enough that all members of the team have to pull their weight.
    --Everyone is really bright. If schools are your thing, Harvard, Stanford, UCB, USC, the Claremont Schools , Northwestern, etc. are all here and most people have worked for the big boys in either finance or tech. More though, because of the companies ideal size, rather rigorous interview process, and the complicated nature of ad-tech, the people that work here are necessarily rather smart and can teach you a great deal.
    --Ad-tech, and social/native programmatic is a rapidly growing industry. While there are other things that make Triggit stand out, simplly working for an established player in this industry is fun, challenging, and promising.
    --Smaller stuff; Convenient (if not great) location on Market, Free Lunch, awesome co-workers,

Cons

--There is little to no official training. This would be a bigger drawback if the office was "closed" or the work was done individually. This is not the case; work is done as a team, and the office space is wide open. As such, while a formal training program is lacking, I find osmotic education is better and more effective than most.

There are newer employer reviews for Triggit