There are newer employer reviews for Trigpoint Solutions

Blind & Deaf

Current Employee - Web Developer in Englewood, CO
Current Employee - Web Developer in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Trigpoint Solutions

Pros

Laid back place to work, with a group of lemmings.

Cons

I have never worked in an IT company where not a single person in management knows anything about code or the distinction between each roll. They have no accountability and take not responsibility for their lack of vision, to the point where if you give them an honest answer and fair assessment it is your fault as a programmer. I even had an outside coder come in and evaluate the code and the process. He told me that they have no idea what they are doing, its pathetic, and I should leave before their investors wise up and fire everyone.

Pic up a book and learn the difference between an information architect, QA, PM, Front-end, and Back-end rolls. Don't use cliche's like "we think outside the box," then watch everything fail and blame everyone but yourselves. You may " think outside the box" so much that I wonder what color the sky is in your world.

Also note, they will try to not give severance even when they are at fault.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Trigpoint Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Solution Architect in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Solution Architect in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Trigpoint Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at TrigPoint for more than 5 years and have been very pleased to do so. It is a flexible place to work as long as you get your work done. Doing good work is recognized and rewarded and bad work is not tolerated. Since it is a small company, everything you do is visible to everyone in the company. All employees contribute and bring a unique perspective to our products.

Cons

Being a small company, we often work long hours and need to cover other jobs when people are out of the office.

Work more on keeping everyone focused.

There are newer employer reviews for Trigpoint Solutions