Trigyn Technologies

www.trigyn.com

Fantastic,I had a great opportunity to work with UN peacekeeping force in Sudan.

Telecom Engineer (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood career growth. Best opportunity to work with foreign people.Different experience in problem solving and dealing with others in the organization.

ConsLeave Restriction was the great problem. Even after doing extra work it was not included for "time off". It should have been compensated by extra time off.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be more leaves granted to the people working with the organization.As individual has to see his family at least twice/thrice an year so minimum one month leave should be allowed.

good company to earn quick money if you get the overseas change

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Trigyn Technologies

Pros: good overseas experience earn good money in short period (only… Cons: No concentration of employees while making contract with international clients. Management… Advice to Senior Management: Must consider employees too before making any contract Should play a strong… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible company to work for

Desktop Support Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Trigyn Technologies

Pros: none, no career advancement, no growth opportunities and misleading communications Cons: everything, the company is here to just look out for… Advice to Senior Management: offer advancement and growth opportunities, work with your clients and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Trigyn Technologies.

Worked for Trigyn Technologies? Contribute to the Community!