Trilogi BY Recondo

www.trilogihealth.com
  www.trilogihealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Trilogi BY Recondo

Bill Collection company posing as "Revenue Recovery Agency"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I worked at Trilogi BY Recondo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Covered parking
Close access to DART train system
Nice location on Lake Carolyn in Las Colinas

Cons

Without a doubt the worst employment experience of my life. Even if you are a salaried employee, your time is tracked to the minute. There are also a majority of the employees who barely graduated from high school and are paid by the hour. Unfortunately, they are jealous of anyone else who is NOT hourly, and they feel compelled to keep tabs on them and report back to Supervisors.

Even though I was promised that the company "promotes from within", they haven't done that once in the time I've been here. In fact, they have hired 3 Vice Presidents in 4 months from the outside. These people were brought in, not introduced to anyone, and nobody knows exactly what they are supposedly doing. They do, however, get corner offices, vibrating office chairs, and personal refrigerators (because God forbid they actually have to SHARE the office refrigerator with the peons). They also seem to enjoy spending the majority of their days gazing out at the downtown Dallas skyline in the distance.

I was also promised a monthly bonus program....which DOES exist, but they structure the bonus scale in such a way that anyone rarely meets their goal and is actually eligible for the bonus money.

Upper management folks in general seem to be "talking heads" who have no clue what the company actually does. The lower level Supervisors are barely literate and are just there to corral the uneducated iliterate worker bees. Short cubicle walls enable everyone to see everyone else from one end of the floor to the other. When you get up from your desk, you better have a darn good reason for doing so. You are monitored for how often you go to the restroom, how many times you get up to talk to someone else, etc.

This is a very young company facing a lot of stiff competition from other "Revenue Recovery" agencies. My advice is RUN, don't walk, to the nearest competitor and work there, because this place is a sweat shop, pure and simple.

Stop hiring anyone with a pulse that walks in the door. Treat the members of your staff who spent the time, money, and energy obtaining a college degree with a little respect. Trilogi's merger with Recondo was a good decision; I just hope Recondo can handle the trash clean-up.

1 Other Employee Reviews for Trilogi BY Recondo (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Trilogi BY Recondo