Trilogy Health Services LLC
www.trilogyhs.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Local Campus Good, Corporate TERRIBLE

ProsMost of the employees at the campus level are committed and truly care about the residents. They work hard at their job. My supervisor has been excellent to work for. She has trained me with tons of patience. The company does monthly employee recognition parties with raffle prizes, gift cards for perfect attendance and tenure recognition. We also get a $30/month bonus to help with the cost of gas.

ConsCorporate support is non-existent in several departments. The home office employees come to tell campus employees everything they are doing wrong. They have all the arbitrary company "standards" that no one seems to know about until they are told they are doing it wrong. These employees need to be let go off or given jobs at the campus level, because they are not cut out for support.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to help your employees instead of running them off. Employee recognition parties are great, but it doesn't mean a thing if the support is not genuinely felt.

Best healthcare company I have ever worked for

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services LLC

Pros: Overall the people are great and they really care about… Cons: Advancement is not always available. People get promoted and no… Advice to Senior Management: there is no politics, so lets make sure there are… More

Fantastic Place to work, Great Culture!

Louisville, KY

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Competitive healthcare and benefits. Great leadership and vision. Cons: Would like benefits to kick in sooner Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Trilogy Health Services LLC.

Worked for Trilogy Health Services LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trilogy Health Services LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trilogy Health Services LLC CEO Randy Bufford. All reviews posted anonymously by Trilogy Health Services LLC employees.