Trilogy Health Services LLC
www.trilogyhs.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

This company has the worst in and out managementof any company I have ever worked with.

CNA (Former Employee)
Shelbyville, IN

I worked at Trilogy Health Services LLC full-time for more than a year

ProsThe only good reasons to work at Trilogy is that their insurence doesn't entirely suck.

ConsThe pay is horrible. The management is horrible. Many people get fired just because the company wants to be cheap. They expect too much out of their aides for them to be doing an appropriate job. A typical workload is at least 16-20 residents.

Advice to Senior ManagementWalk a mile in your aides shoes, because they are the heart of extended care facilities, and if you don't staff enough of them your clients are not getting the care they deserve or need.

Great as an Internship but would not care to work for Trilogy

Social Services (Former Employee)

I worked at Trilogy Health Services LLC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The residents and the employees at the campus are truly genuine; they care. I met some of the best people I… Cons: The cooperate standards at Trilogy (out of Louisville Kentucky) are ones that degrade and hinder employees at the campus level. The support from headquarters is… Advice to Senior Management: You clearly started Trilogy out of concern for the betterment of Eldercare… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stay Away from the Evansville Trilogy

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee)
Evansville, WI

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Residents..and being paid weekly not much else to be happy… Cons: Poor management!!!! Its all about money and who your friends with.The Unit Managers need to be replaced with ones who will actually do their… Advice to Senior Management: Quit and let someone who actually cares do the job No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Trilogy Health Services LLC.

Worked for Trilogy Health Services LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trilogy Health Services LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trilogy Health Services LLC CEO Randy Bufford. All reviews posted anonymously by Trilogy Health Services LLC employees.