Trilogy Health Services

www.trilogyhs.com
There are newer employer reviews for Trilogy Health Services

There is politics and alot of it at this company...It is not what you know, its a who know company in order to get a job

I worked at Trilogy Health Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very few that are worth discussing. Some employees are great to work with. Some departments very friendly.

Cons

Programs for the staff are mandatory and somewhat boring. Upper management thinks they are better than anyone else. To get a promotion within only happens if they like you and get away paying you less than market value for the position

Stop promoting from within people who not qualified for the position you give them. Seems you only want the ones that do minimal work and have very little education.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Trilogy Health Services (View Most Recent)

Local Campus Good, Corporate TERRIBLE

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services

Pros

Most of the employees at the campus level are committed and truly care about the residents. They work hard at their job. My supervisor has been excellent to work for. She has trained me with tons of patience. The company does monthly employee recognition parties with raffle prizes, gift cards for perfect attendance and tenure recognition. We also get a $30/month bonus to help with the cost of gas.

Cons

Corporate support is non-existent in several departments. The home office employees come to tell campus employees everything they are doing wrong. They have all the arbitrary company "standards" that no one seems to know about until they are told they are doing it wrong. These employees need to be let go off or given jobs at the campus level, because they are not cut out for support.

Try to help your employees instead of running them off. Employee recognition parties are great, but it doesn't mean a thing if the support is not genuinely felt.

Best healthcare company I have ever worked for

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services

Pros

Overall the people are great and they really care about their employees

Cons

Advancement is not always available. People get promoted and no one even knew there was a opening for the position.

there is no politics, so lets make sure there are none.

There are newer employer reviews for Trilogy Health Services