There are newer employer reviews for Trilogy Health Services

This company has the worst in and out managementof any company I have ever worked with.

Former Employee - CNA in Shelbyville, IN
Former Employee - CNA in Shelbyville, IN

I worked at Trilogy Health Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The only good reasons to work at Trilogy is that their insurence doesn't entirely suck.

Cons

The pay is horrible. The management is horrible. Many people get fired just because the company wants to be cheap. They expect too much out of their aides for them to be doing an appropriate job. A typical workload is at least 16-20 residents.

Advice to Management

Walk a mile in your aides shoes, because they are the heart of extended care facilities, and if you don't staff enough of them your clients are not getting the care they deserve or need.

Other Employee Reviews for Trilogy Health Services

Great as an Internship but would not care to work for Trilogy

Former Intern - Social Services
    Former Intern - Social Services

I worked at Trilogy Health Services as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The residents and the employees at the campus are truly genuine; they care. I met some of the best people I have ever worked with. The quality of care provided for the clients, residents and their family is top notch and excellent.

Cons

The cooperate standards at Trilogy (out of Louisville Kentucky) are ones that degrade and hinder employees at the campus level. The support from headquarters is next to nill and a political game that is sickening. Apparently, the best way to inform people on standards is not to train but to pounce and shame when they are not following "Standards". Everyone in "administrative roles" (the head of dietary, nursing, social services, billing and even activities) were always very stressed and nervous. The worst thing was the computer system which required so much paperwork that can now be done on computer and then signed electronically. I saw employees actually break down into tears on more than a handful of occasions.

Advice to Management

You clearly started Trilogy out of concern for the betterment of Eldercare and physical therapy in the Midwest. A great idea that has major kinks

Stay Away from the Evansville Trilogy

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Evansville, WI
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Evansville, WI

I have been working at Trilogy Health Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Residents..and being paid weekly not much else to be happy about here I wish we had better leaders here but we dont

Cons

Poor management!!!! Its all about money and who your friends with.The Unit Managers need to be replaced with ones who will actually do their job INSTEAD of playing favorites or too busy trying to get someone to work for them so they can go gambling,football games or camping WOW its not like you dont get every weekend off And the kitchen staff on one certain unit needs to do their job and keep their nose out of what is happening in the nursing side

Advice to Management

Quit and let someone who actually cares do the job