There are newer employer reviews for Trimedx

fast-paced office, semi-religious, lots of growth.

Current Employee - Analyst/Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Analyst/Specialist in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Trimedx full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

job security, faith-based participation optional, core values are legit. More new faces by the day it seems. I've had two bosses so far and no complaints about either of them.

Cons

more work to be done than time to do it. There are a few too many bean counters as of late. I guess that comes with the growth???

Advice to Management

Please start doing town-hall meetings again. They were great and I always felt informed.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to work!

Current Employee - Corporate Office Worker in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Corporate Office Worker in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Trimedx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are the best I've ever seen, definitely lives their core values, opportunities to perform volunteer work, good internal promotion opportunities available.

Cons

Rapid growth and the adjustments that come from it require everyone to be flexible. Things to change rapidly, but they are changing for a positive reason - growth!

Advice to Management

More communication would be great.

2. Company Truly Driven By Mission, Vision and Core Values

Current Employee - Engagement Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Engagement Specialist in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Trimedx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am supported with the training, resources and coaching I need to deliver the best possible product.The culture of this workplace is very positive and filled with folks who deeply care for one another, work hard, and play hard. Their are also fantastic recognition programs in place to ensure that managers and associates are giving and receiving the thanks they need to create an atmosphere of appreciation. I am still blown away by the reverence (the leaders and organization as a whole) has to prioritizing God, customers and their associates with servant leadership.

Cons

Their has been a steady pace of rapid growth in this organization for years. On one hand its very exciting and healthy, on the other hand it forces folks to deal with change, and creates a need for flexibility with jumping in when needed. Not all a bad thing...but can keep you on your toes!

Advice to Management

Continue to manage and care for your associates with servant leadership! And its always best to over-communicate, versus under-communicate.