Trinet Internet Solutions
www.trinetsolutions.com Irvine, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Nice place to work and learn, good people and friendly environment.

Systems Administration/I T (Current Employee)
Irvine, CA

ProsThis is really a great place to learn new skills, if you're willing to listen and take things slowly. I haven't been here more than a few months, but I am truly learning lots of new skills. Just about everybody is very friendly (of course all people have their idiosyncrasies), and I haven't been stressed out at this job as of yet.

The interview process is definitely long (mine was pretty short compared to some people I've talked to, only two interviews vs 4,5,6?), and I've had some interesting conversations with other employees about the kinds of questions they were asked at their interview... but I recognize the desire to truly weed out the people who wouldn't fit in this environment, who no doubt have been the people who have left the more negative reviews on this site. From what I can tell, they've really revamped the process recently, and have been having more success.

With regard to fitting in, I was concerned that the nature of the client base and religious persuasion of a good number of the employees would be an issue for me, as an agnostic; however, nothing has ever been forced on me, no uncomfortable questions have been asked, and if you can handle people being open about their faith (like having a Bible on their desk), and the fact that about half of the clients are Christian organizations, then you'll be fine. Quite frankly, I'm here to do a job, and what our clients do is not much of a concern of mine, so long as it's legal. Having a difference of opinion or belief would never be a reason to pass up an opportunity to grow personally as a person and an employee in an environment like this. If you're the kind of person that CAN'T handle people having opinions or beliefs that differ from your own, then you should probably lighten up a little, and maybe look elsewhere.

ConsCurrently I'm in an introductory position, and not getting payed a royal sum. I'm lucky enough to be in a situation where I can still make ends meet, but I recognize not all people can afford to take a pay cut like I did, in exchange for the working education. Supposedly I'll be up for a performance review 1 year after my hire date, which would theoretically up my pay, but I won't be able to say for certain about the outcome of that until it happens. Perhaps I will come back and leave a secondary review.

My previous job was at a company with more of a tech-startup mentality, and the environment was considerably more loose, dress code was pretty lax, and hours were more flexible. Trinet is more typical I would say: business casual dress, I'm hourly so tracking time is a big deal for me, most tasks are assigned to your calendar by a project manager and you time your work for each project, and it's generally pretty quiet in the office. In general, there is considerably more structure than my last company. This isn't necessarily a con, but it was a little bit of a culture shock when I first came in. Besides, that last company went out of business because they apparently took the same attitude with their finances as they did with their dress code, so who's to say which company is doing it right?

I'm sure this is probably a pretty lax environment compared to a lot of places, so take all this with a grain of salt. Incidentally, you should always take ALL reviews with a grain of salt. You never know who wrote them, or why they're leaving that review. This site can be helpful in making and educated decision, but only if you use it wisely. That's my pro-tip of the day.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't have much advice to management currently, they do have a pretty good open-door policy and I don't ever feel like I can't express myself. I am also the only person with my job title in the entire office, so anyone here can probably figure out who I am based on this review, but I'm choosing to include it anyway because I'm not afraid to share my opinion, and frankly I don't have any real complaints.

I have been working at Trinet Internet Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros: Trinet Is great company. They have a very thorough interview process to make sure they get the right person for the job. Going into the… Cons: The HR department wear so many hats. They are very undervalued and are constantly working overtime without any recognition of how much extra they put… Advice to Senior Management: The open door policy is very helpful. Many people are… More

Dont Believe the positive reviews! (Upper Management Writes Them!!!)

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Trinet Internet Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the people - Thats it Cons: Everything- This was by far the worst job I have ever had. They are extremely paranoid, the sales team is not allowed to even talk… Advice to Senior Management: Stop badmouthing everyone that leaves... everyone that leaves stays in touch and you have a rather… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Trinet Internet Solutions.

Worked for Trinet Internet Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trinet Internet Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trinet Internet Solutions CEO John Carley. All reviews posted anonymously by Trinet Internet Solutions employees.