Trinet Internet Solutions
www.trinetsolutions.com Irvine, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Overall an excellent place to work.

Developer (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

ProsTrinet was truly a great place to work. They do a lot of interviews and do a great job of being very picky about the type of people they bring on board. There was not one person at the company that wasn't friendly and I really enjoyed everyone. When I first got hired by Trinet I was actually debating between two different offers, the other company was offering slightly more pay but Trinet's culture sold me.

They sold me on work life balance, job security and overally I just felt like I could trust them. While working there for a year and a half I never once had to stay at work late which was very important to me. I didn't mind their time tracking system, which at first may seem like it is to track every little thing you do but it really is mainly for billing purposes. It is actually a much easier system, I have friends at other companies who have to go in and time track manually, which I have to do now at my new job and it is a huge pain compared to just having the timer track for me.

Trinet is very organized and runs like a well oiled machine, the developers have a calendar that has a 7 hour block on there and PM's are not allowed to add any tasks that go over that time span, so I know that every day that I work...1. I had things to do and 2. I wasn't going to have to stay late at work, they do a great job dealing with timelines and clients which is great.

Overall I would recommend them as a great place to work!

ConsI wish the office was a little more lively, the developer's side of of the office is dead quiet sometimes.
I really didn't like the lighting or red walls, it really made my eyes hurt.
The atmosphere is more corporate than startup which I guess is a preference thing.
The compensation could have been better but ultimately it was solid, its a trade off thing

Advice to Senior ManagementI really think there should be a better employee integration program. Being an RA for two years in college I saw the importance of making people feel at home early on. One of the things that bothered me towards the tail end of my tenure was that I started to not feel connected to my coworkers or the company anymore. When I was leaving, we did a lot more employee get togethers and going away type festivities. It made it very bitter sweet to leave, because the people I was close to became even closer and it didn't make any sense to me that it took me leaving for this to happen. I think this should happen in the beginning! Maybe have employee welcome lunches in their respective departments?

Overall though I really liked it here and would be open to one day returning if the situation was right. All of the upper management were friendly and approachable and very competent people.

Great people, will keep them on my radar

I have been working at Trinet Internet Solutions

Pros: I interviewed with Trinet earlier in the year and just attended a job fair last night and they remembered me!! Now how often can… Cons: Nothing to report at this time. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. I hope that we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice place to work and learn, good people and friendly environment.

Systems Administration/I T (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I have been working at Trinet Internet Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is really a great place to learn new skills, if you're willing to listen and take things slowly. I haven't been here more than… Cons: Currently I'm in an introductory position, and not getting payed a royal sum. I'm lucky enough to be in a situation where I can still… Advice to Senior Management: I don't have much advice to management currently, they do have a pretty good open-door policy and I don't ever feel like I can't express… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Trinet Internet Solutions.

Worked for Trinet Internet Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trinet Internet Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trinet Internet Solutions CEO John Carley. All reviews posted anonymously by Trinet Internet Solutions employees.