Trinet Internet Solutions

Good opportunity

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Alexandria, VA
Former Employee - Project Manager in Alexandria, VA

I worked at Trinet Internet Solutions

Pros

• Opportunity to learn new skills
• Opportunity to expand management skills
• Opportunity to have great relationships with clients

Cons

• Lack of promotion potential
• Lack of open door policy
• Feeling of big chasm between management and employees

You have such a great company; work with the talent you have and hire from within.

37 Other Employee Reviews for Trinet Internet Solutions (View Most Recent)

A good small company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Trinet Internet Solutions

Pros

Trinet is a small company - so there are definitely growing pains as it relates to trying to go from a 50 person team to a 100 person team. They are at the very beginning stages of that transition. That said, the people that work here are sharp and the energy is young and fun. There isn't middle management so there isn't a ton of warm and fuzzy celebrations when you do a good job but it's for lack of time and resources rather than lack of real recognition. Trinet runs lean and mean which although makes it busy all the time - we also understand that we would rather have a secure job and an ownership team that wants to avoid layoffs by overstaffing. The team is cool - the projects are fun. Some clients are better than others but that is agency life. If you aren't stoked tow ork on one project, one will roll in next month that you can get excited about. Turnover is high - but staff is young so that tends to happen. It's a really secure place to be and if they can grow it right - better benefits and other perks like advancement opportunities are sure to follow.

Cons

PTO is two weeks and includes sick time - and it's accrued over the year. Can get tough to have to take an unpaid sick day

grow smart. Hire other strategic players to help manage your teams to decrease turnover and retain the high quality people

Overall a decent experience

Former Employee - Marketing  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing in Irvine, CA

I worked at Trinet Internet Solutions

Pros

I enjoyed the people I worked with. I also enjoyed the variety of projects I was able to work on, a wide variety of industries and levels of management. I also appreciated the level of freedom I experienced with the particular projects I was involved with, my input mattered and I was always treated as the authority in my expertise.

Cons

It's not the only company I have experienced this at, but communication could sometimes be slow. Depending on management's accessibility due to being out of town at a conference or trade show or at another office, I might have to wait a couple days for an answer on something. If there was an immediate need, I could usually reach someone, but that person wasn't always my first choice. That could be frustrating...but like I said, I have seen that before in other professional situations.

My advice would be to make themselves a little more accessible for those critical decisions when they need to be made in a timely manner. Project managers are ok, and can usually do the job, but occasionally it requires top management.

There are newer employer reviews for Trinet Internet Solutions

Worked for Trinet Internet Solutions? Contribute to the Community!