Trinity Bay Pipe & Supply and Sharky Transportation
www.trinitybaypipe.com Mont Belvieu, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Great Company

Outside Sales (Current Employee)
Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Trinity Bay Pipe & Supply and Sharky Transportation full-time for less than a year

ProsPositive attitude, customers and employees come first, driven to succeed, inclusive, and quick to reward for hard work. I retired from a major chemical company and, by far, Trinity Bay Pipe & Supply has exceeded my expectations in their offerings in opportunities, compensation, benefits, work/life balance, and basic culture and values. The senior management is open-door policy driven and that is a plus.

ConsNone to-date and don't anticipate any based on current experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and open communication.

There are newer reviews on Trinity Bay Pipe & Supply and Sharky Transportation.

Worked for Trinity Bay Pipe & Supply and Sharky Transportation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trinity Bay Pipe & Supply and Sharky Transportation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trinity Bay Pipe & Supply and Sharky Transportation CEO Ed Sabo. All reviews posted anonymously by Trinity Bay Pipe & Supply and Sharky Transportation employees.