Trinity Health

www.trinity-health.org

Mission-driven

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTrinity Health is a mission-driven organization that provides compassionate, holistic health care services that those most in need. Trinity Health provides an atmosphere that promotes excellence, inclusion, servant leadership and opportunity for advancement.

ConsLike all health care organizations, Trinity Health is currently developing strategies to re-position itself within the context of health care reform. Acquistions, consolidations and cutbacks are all viable strategies that provide both emotional pain in the short-term.

Advice to Senior ManagementScenario plan yourselves to death! The environment is far too turbulent to rely on one linear strategy. Develop, test and diversify your strategies to deal with uncertainty. Success will come!

Growing company adds opportunities

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Trinity Health

Pros: Good work/life balance with very reasonable PTO personal time off policy (earn as you go, includes sick time). Company has been hiring in difficult… Cons: As a non-profit the salaries are lower than average. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Trinity Health Review

I have been working at Trinity Health

Pros: They respect employees. The Mission is to serve together in the spirit of… Cons: My commute is long. There are few fast food places… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Trinity Health.

Worked for Trinity Health? Contribute to the Community!