Trinity Health

www.trinity-health.org

Trinity Health - A great place to work.

Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) Novi, MI

ProsTrinity Health is a great place to work. Being part of a company that actually saves lives is a great feeling, even if you never talk a patient. A great benefits package - 4 weeks of paid time off (sick and vacation time all rolled into 1), 403b (401k for non-profits), pension plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance and tuition reimbursement ($2,500/year). Also, in the IT department, there are many opportunities for career advancement. Internal candidates for openings are preferred.

ConsTrinity Health does pay competitive wages, but working for a Healthcare non-profit will not pay as well as other industries.
Supporting multiple hospital systems across the country requires 24x7 IT support, some people may not not appreciate being paged at 3am to help a doctor, know what you are signing up for in advance.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrinity is a great place, keep making it better and better! Just try to think of the help desk every now and then when you are making changes.

Better than most, probably, but still pretty eh.

I have been working at Trinity Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Some pretty decent people -about average pay, at best Cons: -Pay and raises do not meet cost of living -difficult to get… Advice to Senior Management: Tell us WHY some things are being done, stop trying to babysit us and penny-pinch, focus… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall a good place to work

I have been working at Trinity Health full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Stable Environment, safe, employees treated with respect Cons: No Bonus (non profit) - Few paid holidays Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Trinity Health.

Worked for Trinity Health? Contribute to the Community!