There are newer employer reviews for Trinity Management Services

If you show potential management will regonize that it!

Current Employee - Property Manager In Training in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Property Manager In Training in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Management recognizes potential and will promote from within before seeking outside hires! Good Pay and Benifits Many great employees at many different properties I have been with this company for a little over 3 months. I started as part time on the weekends, then got promoted to a full time Front Desk Associate, and managemnet saw even further potential in me and now I am training to become a Property Manager! If you put in hard work and dedication it will pay off and be recognized by this company!

Cons

Tenants occasionaly can be difficult Days can sometimes be long Not the most exciting work days Lots of paperwork must be completed

Advice to Management

The staff is stretched a little thin overall but with great teams at the sites everything pulls together and gets done

Other Employee Reviews for Trinity Management Services

1. Great people, great experience, fast paced.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Very fast paced. Great people who really make coming to work enjoyable. One of the most important things to me early on in my career is for a work environment where I am surrounded by people who are welcoming and professional.

Cons

With all customer service oriented positions, you will be faced with situations that may be uncomfortable when dealing with angry residents.

Advice to Management

I think having a monthly or bi-monthly training session on sales approach/closing would be a major benefit and keep agents sharp.

Great place to gain experience, but you cannot have a career here.

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Great place in gaining sales experience. Developing knowledge in property leasing and management. The employees are good people.

Cons

Pay. No room for growth. Upper management can be harsh.

Advice to Management

Get organized. Be open to feedback from employees...they are your front line.