Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics

www.tmfhs.org
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics

No respect for graduate assistants.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Pros

The pay is better than most graduate assistant positions, you can go to a variety of different schools for a graduate degree.

Cons

Lack of caring for grad assistants

Other Employee Reviews for Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics

1. Nursing Student

Current Intern - Student Nurse in Troup, TX
    Current Intern - Student Nurse in Troup, TX

I have been working at Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The staff at Trinity Mother Frances Hospital were very kind and friendly. On top of that, they were very informative and helpful in their teachings towards nursing students. They were strict but in a polite manner that left you feeling like you accomplished something in your time there.

Cons

There are really no set schedule of how your typical day at Trinity Mother France Hospital will go. One day you can be very bored and slow, not having much to do. On other days, you won't have a chance to sit down and breathe some. Any day can turn out to be quite the challenge.

Advice to Management

I think that they are doing a good job teaching nursing students how to work in the field. I think that the amount of patients a nurse should have should not exceed five at a time, but I know that this will not always prove to be possible.

2. Marketing Team

Current Employee - Marketing Representative
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative

I have been working at Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics (More than a year)

Pros

Love the VP and my manager too. He is in it for the right reasons and will go to the mat for his employees. that doesn't happen often but marketing in most hospital systems is a really tough place that usually gets blamed a lot. VP keeps us focused on the patient and what we do for the community. HE keeps us out of having to watch our back

Cons

I like knowing I get to make a difference. TMF does it the right way. that doesn't mean you don't have to work hard. but when you do its personally very rewarding

Advice to Management

keep it up. reward the people that have a good heart and work their buns off.