Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics

www.tmfhs.org
  www.tmfhs.org
There are newer employer reviews for Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics

No respect for graduate assistants.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tyler, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

I worked at Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics

Pros

The pay is better than most graduate assistant positions, you can go to a variety of different schools for a graduate degree.

Cons

Lack of caring for grad assistants

17 Other Employee Reviews for Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics (View Most Recent)

Positive overall experience.

Former Employee - Radiology Tech  in  Tyler, TX
    Former Employee - Radiology Tech in Tyler, TX

I worked at Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The techs were very helpful with each other and I enjoyed my time there. A great spirit of cooperation and helpfulness existed the entire time I was there.

Cons

Compensation was poor compared to ETMC. Management had areas where it was evident that cost, and seemingly only cost, was there overriding concern. Morale took a definite back seat to cost, no doubt.

LISTEN to the experience your techs bring you.

LVN

Former Employee - Clinic Staff  in  Tyler, TX
    Former Employee - Clinic Staff in Tyler, TX

I worked at Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hospital has a great reputation. Great Doctors. Good clinical experience. Great education department for clinical staff.

Cons

Low base pay. Holidays come out of PTO. Favorites. If your not the managers favorite, kiss your job good bye. HR is clueless.

Listen to your staff. Don't pick favorites. Pay your staff for hard work.

Worked for Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics? Contribute to the Community!