There are newer employer reviews for Trinity Technology Group (CA)

Good place to work, great work-life balance, average salaries, very smart and capable people.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Trinity Technology Group (CA)

Pros

Talented Staff who can actually get things done, Management that cares about its staff, project based work environment always keeps things new.

Cons

Working in a small firm has its disadvantages, if you are not comfortable working outside of your norm this may not be the place for you.

Don's sweat the small stuff, delegate more middle management, you can't do everything - pick what you need to be involved in.

reviews filtered by

Commitment to excellence, a little confusing at times, projects get isolated from sense of a firm.

Current Employee - Director in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Trinity Technology Group (CA)

Pros

commitment ot excellence, leading edge technologies, very strong in interoperability (SOA, middleware infrastructure), creative solutions. People are the best and brightest, just not well-managed. 100 percent health coverage for me and 80 percent for my family is very generous. they want me to work hard but they want to keep people for the long term. Dont lay people off at the end of the project. starting (finally!) formal microsoft certification sponsorship.

Cons

Lack of formal company management, each project goes its own way. Criteria for promotion unclear but pay is good; internal management a little chaotic.

Get the owners out of the company administration;

They'll bleed you for your talent, dangle your raise, and show you the door.

I worked at Trinity Technology Group (CA) full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I can't really think of any.

Cons

Shell-gamed your salary and made it look like they were paying for benefits, I worked to hard and got nothing out of the experience, and they allow/tolerate co-workers/employees to harass and bully others employees despite notification.

Listen to your employees and try to pay them what their worth!

There are newer employer reviews for Trinity Technology Group (CA)