The end of the year is a crazy time.

Current Employee - Technical Analyst  in  King of Prussia, PA
Current Employee - Technical Analyst in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice people, nice office. They sometimes have fun little events. Very flexible hours, including a generous work from home policy. It's rapidly growing and is still able to maintain the perks of being a small company even though it's technically under Marsh & McLennan. You get a PTO day for your birthday, eight hours of PTO to use over the summer, and eight hours of PTO to use as volunteer time along with a decent vacation package. There's a decent holiday party at the end of the year. There's lots of random free food.

Cons

People are incredibly stressed in the busy season at the end of the year. During this time, the workload far exceeds the amount of resources and employees. It's not unusual to have work assigned to you at 3 pm that has an end of day deadline because the person who was supposed to complete it is too busy. New hires who start during this time are thrown in with little to no training and are expected to complete tasks with strict deadlines. Senior employees are often unavailable to help new hires and answer questions.

Keep up the great culture! The fun events are great and make the employees feel appreciated. Devise a strategy to better manage the busy season workload.

Other Reviews for Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency

Gets old fast.

Current Employee - Programmer  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Programmer in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency

Pros

Most of the people are nice to work with.

Cons

Incompetence of management to plan projects.

Don't set employees up for failure by having unrealistic plans. Provide career development for your employees and provide feedback in a timely fashion.

Pretty Good

I worked at Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency

Pros

Loved my boss, co-workers. Overall they make you feel welcome, lots of events and that sort of thing. The work was as I expected and communication with my direct supervisor was very good.

Cons

Disconnect between departments and different branches of the company. A lot of pressure during certain seasons of the year, and a lot of bending to meet client requirements.

Overall keep going as you were. I was pleased with my time at Trion and would have stayed had my personal life stayed the same.

There are newer employer reviews for Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency.

Worked for Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency? Contribute to the Community!