TripAdvisor

www.tripadvisor.com

Fast-paced, flexible, great people

Desktop Lead (Former Employee) Newton, MA

ProsThey hire top talent, many of whom are fantastic to work with. Cutting edge and leading ideas means lots of change and a fast pace, but if you love to learn and grow this is a great place.

ConsAt times, I witnessed people burning out. While my direct manager was great to work with and helped prevent my burnout, that may not be the case in all situations.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't try so hard to maintain "startup" status, when that's clearly in the past. Embrace a new culture that fits with the size and politics of the business. You've got GREAT people--utilize them.

Great summer experience at TripAdvisor

Software Engineering Intern (Current Employee) Newton, MA

I have been working at TripAdvisor as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - Relaxed hours, atmosphere - Free snacks, lunches, break rooms - Cooperative, helpful… Cons: - PMs aren't technically inclined, leading to confusion sometimes and them being out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome place to work.

Content Representative (Current Employee) Billerica, MA

I have been working at TripAdvisor full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible work environment. Great Benefits. Ability to work from home. Cons: have to work 6 days a week. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TripAdvisor.

Worked for TripAdvisor? Contribute to the Community!