Great company culture

I have been working at TripAdvisor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly environment, great company culture that encourages personal career growth and movement within the organization.

Cons

Some of the reporting tools and resources used are in house and not as robust as other companies.

Other Reviews for TripAdvisor

Good Internship, flexible hours, small fast teams

I worked at TripAdvisor

Pros

Good people, lots of fun. Located in Boston which is a nice change from the software's push towards California and NYC.

Cons

Not as many perks as other tech companies with which they compete for employees, fewer intern activities than desired.

Keep doing what you are doing. Could be more emphasis on employee satisfaction.

sTrongGre

Former Employee - Content Representative  in  Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Content Representative in Remote, OR

I worked at TripAdvisor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong core values as a company, they really value employees. You'd be hard pressed to find better benefits. They care about their product and stay true to it.

Cons

Every job has a downside, my particular job as a remote content rep was great because it gave me flexibility in my schedule, but I found that the work was a bit repetitive and hard to do in one sitting. Not a big deal, but it's a little easy to burn out on. Great for those who need to work remotely. Pay is a little low for these positions, but again, it's nice to be remote and have flexibility.

There are newer employer reviews for TripAdvisor.

Worked for TripAdvisor? Contribute to the Community!