Company with a Vision

Current Employee - QA Tester in Overland Park, KS
Current Employee - QA Tester in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Triple-I full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fast paced environment. Heavy emphasis on mobility and system integration. Everything from enterprise level to smaller projects. Awesome use of TFS and SharePoint 2010.

Cons

Will challenge you technically and professionally. Not for people used to working banker's hours!

Advice to Management

Keep pushing and sharing the vision! More happy hours!

Other Employee Reviews for Triple-I

1. Inconsistent pay and a completely untrustworthy HR department

Current Contractor - QA/Automation in Kansas City, MO
    Current Contractor - QA/Automation in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Triple-I as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Starting pay was good when it was paid correctly. Direct management seemed interested and engaged when contacted.

Cons

Benefits were limited and expensive for contract employees. Pay statements were rarely consistent and the HR department always tried to muddle the conversation and gave different responses to the same question every time. HR department tried to withhold thousands from last paycheck for no reason.

Advice to Management

Get your pay periods correct and quit changing them.

2. So bad here it makes Cerner and Sprint look good.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Pros

Office location is good. Easy to get to from any direction. Some excellent people on staff, but they've lost some major talent over the last year.

Cons

Upper management lacks a clear understanding of how to be a solutions provider - you first need a solution or niche. Communications are by rumor mill only, staff lacks motivation. Development group project manager drives people away she's so abrasive. So bound up in process improvement and project management they lose money on fixed bids through to many meetings full of chiefs who just want to hear themselves talk. Tried to be all things for all people, now they have no true expertise and are losing customers left and right.

Advice to Management

Have Bob Spachman drop the current crop of VP's and go back to staffing before the company goes under completely. At least in staffing Triple-I still has a decent reputation in the area.