Triple Point Technology
www.tpt.com Westport, CT 500 to 999 Employees

Ok company to work at

ProsYou can learn commodity business which has quite niche market. It is a small company so you can be doing multiple tasks which is good for learning. You can have beer with CEO if that matters.

ConsSalaries and benefits are ok, not great for the region where it is located.
There is no management or corporate culture so if you are coming from a big company it will surprise you. All things can be done in a adhoc way. There are very few processes. It is still run like a small business (may be now bit better than mom and pop shop). Every few year company gets sold, only senior management benefits at the cost of employees. Not a company to stay long term unless you are lazy.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe professional and be authentic

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Exciting place to work...great career opportunities

Director (Current Employee)
    Westport, CT

I have been working at Triple Point Technology full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Career growth Great executive team Great salary/bonus Cons: I can't think of any Advice to Senior Management: Great success story..keep doing what you are doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Westport, CT

I have been working at Triple Point Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Fast growing, great executive team, amazing culture Cons: I can't think of any Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Triple Point Technology.

Worked for Triple Point Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Triple Point Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Triple Point Technology CEO Andrea Pignataro. All reviews posted anonymously by Triple Point Technology employees.