Triple Point Technology

www.tpt.com
  www.tpt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Triple Point Technology

Ok company to work at

I have been working at Triple Point Technology (more than 5 years)

Pros

You can learn commodity business which has quite niche market. It is a small company so you can be doing multiple tasks which is good for learning. You can have beer with CEO if that matters.

Cons

Salaries and benefits are ok, not great for the region where it is located.
There is no management or corporate culture so if you are coming from a big company it will surprise you. All things can be done in a adhoc way. There are very few processes. It is still run like a small business (may be now bit better than mom and pop shop). Every few year company gets sold, only senior management benefits at the cost of employees. Not a company to stay long term unless you are lazy.

Be professional and be authentic

65 Other Employee Reviews for Triple Point Technology (View Most Recent)

Cashed Out

Current Employee - Delivery Services Consultant
    Current Employee - Delivery Services Consultant

I have been working at Triple Point Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

We are good at sales. But it's win/loss.

We win, clients loose. But now with the news of the sale it all makes sense. Goose sales at any cost so a few can cash out.

Cons

This approach to sales is not sustainable. Lack of focus around products and implementations. I'd prefer a much more customer focused delivery arm because for us in the field we have to live with mistakes made in the sale.

They are leaving - why bother? I'm also surprised by the positive notes on here....my guess is someone in marketing is writing all the positive reviews.

Fast Paced Company With Great Opportunity for Advancement

Current Employee - Principal IT Analyst in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Principal IT Analyst in Houston, TX

I have been working at Triple Point Technology full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fast paced, always something new to learn, great benefits and pay, new challenges to overcome

Cons

Sometimes it can be overwhelming running low on resources in crunch times which can make work/life balance hard. 0 work from home policy also doesn't help the work/life balance.

Sometimes there is too much financial pushback on basic things that employees need to collaborate such as whiteboards, team building events, headsets for employees regularly on long phone calls, etc.

There are newer employer reviews for Triple Point Technology