There are newer employer reviews for Triplefin

Growing Company

Current Employee - Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Triplefin full-time (more than an year)

Pros

People are great to work with.

Cons

Lack of communication and direction from the top leadership. Minimal support and bench strength.

Needs a COO who has vision to build operational excellence.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Triplefin (View Most Recent)

Not the best time of my life.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Blue Ash, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Blue Ash, OH

I worked at Triplefin

Pros

There are a number of good people on the floor. It was not a far drive and the pay was okay when I started.

Cons

For anyone who has worked at Triplefin, I'm sorry. The reviews here had to be done by HR to give Triplefin 5-stars and they will do anything to make themselves look better. NO matter how many hours you worked over or people you’ve trained it does not matter. If you go in for an interview ask the person you sit with what they think of the place? Is your supervisor/manager helpful while you are on a phone call? Have they yelled at you while on the floor?
    What I think of the place? They want to be the best place to work in Cincinnati. However, the only way to get that would be to fire most of the employee’s and get new ones that don’t know how they are. They are slimier than a snake; they are the first ones to take the credit for what you did. Credit where credit is due! Not with them. You can work harder than ever, take all the phone calls in one day and yet they will tell you it was the worst job they have seen.
    Was my supervisor/manager helpful while on the phone call? NO my supervisor ran around all day long saying that she had too much work and yet did nothing all day. She did, however, found time to talk on her cell phone every 15 mins. Try asking her a question that was not going to happen. She told me she did not have time for me I had to deal with it. I feel like management is a popularity contest who does everyone hate the most, you are hired. Also, how many employees can I fire in one month, even better! Most of the managers don’t know how to answer the phone calls let along help their employees.
    Has a supervisor yelled at you while on the floor? Yes, if I made a mistake and I am human. Therefore, per my supervisors thinking was it is ok to yell at an employee on the floor. When I brought up the fact that this was not a proper way to correct an employee it should be off the floor. I was written up and not given a verbal per policy.
    HR only likes you if you don’t stick up for yourself. If you have poor work habits, don't like raises and don’t plan on going anywhere this is the place for you. However, if you have a goal in life this is not the place for you!

Once people find out that you are lying to them, they are going to quit. Don't tell everyone how great you are doing and only give them $0.25 raise. If you are making money give them money that will make them happy..

Wow - Some serious ranking manipulation here - Horrible place and they're trying to hide it.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Triplefin

Pros

It was convenient, and the pay that I negotiate was fair to the market. There were/are a number of good folks in the rank and file of the company.

Cons

I've held off on posting a review, as I didn't necessarily feel it was right to air dirty laundry, however when I saw the reviews about ranking the company at 5 stars - that was too much. For anyone who has worked there, these read pretty clearly as nothing more than shill reviews trying to pump up the ranking. PRetty obvious that these were written by the marketing or HR department. Only advice I'll offer is that you should seek out former employees and ask why they dont work there anymore.

Weak leadership, prone to deceptive and unfair practices i.e. blaming the employees for problems they're not responsible for, firing people for not toeing the company line, flat out lying to customers then making scapegoats out of staff members, selling products and services that do not exist. I saw all this occur multiple times during my time there. It's a shame, there's potential, but the it's squandered by a CEO who is about the most incompetent I've seen.

Make sure you know what you're getting into if you consider employment at Triplefin.

Quit lying. Please, for once in your lives demonstrate some integrity.

There are newer employer reviews for Triplefin