Triplefin

www.triplefin.com

Not for Everyone

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsWhile I cannot dispute any of the negative comments, I can say it's not this way for everyone. I know employees who like their jobs and the environment. The business processes and technology are constantly evolving and changing. This is fun and challenging but frustrating at the same time. There's not much training and often you are required to learn as you go. It's a great place to gain experience but it's very stressful. Co-workers are great and while I do not personally know all of the managers, I do know at least three directors who totally "Rock" and who really care about their employees.

ConsThe Medical Benefits are really bad. The rest of the benefits are pretty standard. Cost of living increases are sporadic but even when you get a raise the cost of the medical insurance and the out of pocket you need to save far outweigh any salary increases offered.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease reconsider the Medical Benefits. Good medical coverage offers a huge stress relief to your employees. We already have enough stress.

Growing Company

Project Manager (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Triplefin full-time for more than a year

Pros: People are great to work with. Cons: Lack of communication and direction from the top leadership. Minimal… Advice to Senior Management: Needs a COO who has vision to build operational excellence. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not the best time of my life.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Blue Ash, OH

I worked at Triplefin

Pros: There are a number of good people on the floor. It was… Cons: For anyone who has worked at Triplefin, I'm sorry. The reviews here had to be done by HR to give Triplefin 5-stars and they… Advice to Senior Management: Once people find out that you are lying to them, they are going to quit. Don't tell everyone how great you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Triplefin.

Worked for Triplefin? Contribute to the Community!