Triumph Enterprises

www.triumph-enterprises.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Triumph Enterprises

Team Member

I worked at Triumph Enterprises full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice work environment. Excellent pay.

Cons

Terrible adherence to their own policies.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Triumph Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Triumph-Enterprises Inc. is a distinguished company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Triumph Enterprises full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Triumph has truly distinguished itself from other contracting companies. 10 years as a company, I am amazed at how both leadership and members sincerely care about the work they do for the customer. There are exceptional opportunities to grow with Triumph if you have excellent work ethics, high energy, talent and show initiative. Triumph is unique, they want only the best people for their clients and they should, that is what separates contracting companies. I have worked for two other large scale contracting companies were I was just a number. Triumph has proven to me time and time again that they will assist the member any way they can, outstanding health benefits, additional education allowance, all member social gatherings, exceptional leadership opportunities and a top notch 401K.

Cons

No negativity here....the CEO, Scott Ulvi, meets with all new staff, (no other company does this). He outlines the companies objectives and goals. He is personable and approachable and tells all new members to voice their concerns with his open door policy. Triumph is family oriented and always concerned about each members quality of life. The VP's and mid level management consistently remind us of our core values and needs of the clients. WHAT A GREAT COMPANY TO GROW WITH............

No advice, contracts come and go. That is the world we live in, "Corporate America". What I do know is what I have seen and experienced, Triumph is doing everything they could possibly be doing by hiring only the best of the best for each position and providing top rated customer support. No one company is perfect, Triumph leadership learns from their mistakes and always stays positive for the next contract. I only wish they could be recognized as the company they truly are, honest, trusting, and reliable folks that care about the job they do each and every day.

Get Out Before it is Too Late!

I worked at Triumph Enterprises full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Co workers
    - Initial salary

It is really hard to find anything else positive to say. It was one of the worst experiences in my life working here.

Cons

- Upper management (particularly CEO)
    - Middle management
    - Uncaring company
    - No room for growth
    - Backstabbing
    - Expectation to be on call at all times
    - Horrible work/life balance

If you do not drink or if you are not one of the 'good 'ole boys', it is reflected in your review. It is almost expected to attend the Happy Hours and golf tournament. The Christmas party is a drunken show...

Unbelievable how this once respected company has completely turned around. The CEO has been non-existent for the last two years, and when he was around, he was drunk at a Happy Hour seemingly hitting on some of the girls. The scandalous nature of what has happened with him on the personal side as well as other middle management figures is a disgrace. I felt dirty just working here. Management is to set an example, and if you would follow these examples, it may land you in jail.
    They could care less about the lower employees. It was all about growing as fast as we can without thinking about the ramifications. If I were to give any advice to the CEO and management it would be, bigger is not always better. Feels like others in the industry no longer respect this company, and from what has happened recently, it should not be respected. It would not shock me if they will no longer win any contracts and be out of business within a year. I would advise anybody still there to leave before it is too late!

There are newer employer reviews for Triumph Enterprises