It was okay.

Former Employee - Intern
Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Triumph Group

Pros

Worked with friendly and helpful colleagues. Good area. Easy life. Worked with friendly and helpful colleagues. Good area. Easy life.

Cons

Average salary. Boring. Cannot see much career prospect. Boring. Average salary. Boring. Cannot see much career prospect. Boring. Boring and boring.

Advice to Management

My boss was fun. It was great. Busy. My boss was fun. It was great. Busy. My boss was fun. It was great. Busy.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Ecstatic when hired on to Vought but Triumph ownership has changed it for the worse.

I have been working at Triumph Group

Pros

Great people
    Competitive benefits (but slipped from great to lower average in the last year)
    Opportunities as folks retire
    Good DFW location - fairly central

Cons

Hours went from balanced 40-45 to 45-55 in last year while overtime was slashed.
    Gotcha politics as I haven't seen here before.
    Depressed coworkers lamenting how great it used to be

Advice to Management

You have succeeded in taking the wind out of the spirit of Vought...congrats...but the stock is doing great.
    Get rid of the folks with the "If they don't like it they can work somewhere else." attitude before it is too late.

2. Triumph Group Review

I have been working at Triumph Group

Pros

Large company that has aquired many smaller companies. Provides large comany backing while at the same time leaving those companies to do what they do best with minimal interferance.

Cons

Not much communication between individual sites. I would expect cheaper benefits from such a large company. Raises were small this year, but that was expected for many companies 2009.

Advice to Management

Leadership at our site is very good. Making daily tasks more autonomous would be beneficial but its not a huge issue.