Triumph Group
www.triumphgroup.com Wayne, PA 5000+ Employees

Started out as a good place to work, but politics and incompetence of management have gotten out of control.

Oakdale, PA

ProsWork with (not for) good, caring people. Decent benefits (although they get a little worse every year)

ConsManagement looks at employees as inferiors. This is not only tolerated, but encouraged by senior management. Problems are not fixed, instead an employee is found to blame and then the issue is swept under the rug. Terrible planning by senior management leads to many situations where the business is severely understaffed for current levels of work. Management has the attitude of "if you don't like the conditions or hours, then good luck finding another job". Management is more worried about their own status symbols than they are about operating the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean out all senior management at Triumph Interiors and save this business before it goes under based on poor planning. Treat employees as people, not dogs that can be replaced on a whim.

Poor Leadership at Triumph Interiors, PA

Former Employee (Current Employee)
    Oakdale, PA

I have been working at Triumph Group

Pros: Many employees, including some management, were very respectful, professional, hardworking, and genuinely… Cons: A review given by former HR was very unfair and HR did not want my defense written on review in the space provided on the… Advice to Senior Management: I don't know if Triumph Group's senior management truly cares how the employees are treated at Triumph Interiors, or any of their other locations. If… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Vought Aircraft was wonderful. Triumph Group, however, does NOT appreciate their employees.

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Grand Prairie, TX

I have been working at Triumph Group

Pros: Great location, great engineers, great R&D group Cons: - Triumph promised that we would see no big changes, just a new company name....NOT TRUE - Removed all no-cost perks from salaried employess (purchased vacation,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Triumph Group.

Worked for Triumph Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Triumph Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Triumph Group CEO Jeffry D. Frisby. All reviews posted anonymously by Triumph Group employees.