There are newer employer reviews for Triumph Group

Started out as a good place to work, but politics and incompetence of management have gotten out of control.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, PA

I have been working at Triumph Group

Pros

Work with (not for) good, caring people. Decent benefits (although they get a little worse every year)

Cons

Management looks at employees as inferiors. This is not only tolerated, but encouraged by senior management. Problems are not fixed, instead an employee is found to blame and then the issue is swept under the rug. Terrible planning by senior management leads to many situations where the business is severely understaffed for current levels of work. Management has the attitude of "if you don't like the conditions or hours, then good luck finding another job". Management is more worried about their own status symbols than they are about operating the business.

Clean out all senior management at Triumph Interiors and save this business before it goes under based on poor planning. Treat employees as people, not dogs that can be replaced on a whim.

50 Other Employee Reviews for Triumph Group (View Most Recent)

Poor Leadership at Triumph Interiors, PA

Current Employee - Former Employee in Oakdale, PA
    Current Employee - Former Employee in Oakdale, PA

I have been working at Triumph Group

Pros

Many employees, including some management, were very respectful, professional, hardworking, and genuinely pleasant to work with. Pay and benefits were competitive, but on the decline.

Cons

A review given by former HR was very unfair and HR did not want my defense written on review in the space provided on the form that would be kept on file. HR criticized me for noncompliance with rules which were not only unspoken and unwritten, but also against the corporate handbook. The president always said he had an open door policy for grievances, but didn't. There were serious violations I do not feel comfortable about revealing here. Lay-offs are commonplace, good employees were let go.

I don't know if Triumph Group's senior management truly cares how the employees are treated at Triumph Interiors, or any of their other locations. If they do, they need to make it very clear to the presidents at each location. There are violations that could cost Triumph Group not only good employees, but a lot of money through litigation. Start with not discriminating against employees regardless of race, religion, sex and creed.

Vought Aircraft was wonderful. Triumph Group, however, does NOT appreciate their employees.

Current Employee - Engineer in Grand Prairie, TX
    Current Employee - Engineer in Grand Prairie, TX

I have been working at Triumph Group

Pros

Great location, great engineers, great R&D group

Cons

- Triumph promised that we would see no big changes, just a new company name....NOT TRUE
    - Removed all no-cost perks from salaried employess (purchased vacation, ability to make up sick time)
    - Took away retiree benefits from already retired employees
    - Reduced our already published end of the year bonuses due to a "calculating" error that Triumph discovered
    - Removed "Employee satisfaction" from corporate goals.
    - Triumph was astonished that we had people working with 35 years of service. That will never happen again. People able to retire, have left the company that would have stayed longer. New engineers will look elsewhere because the benefits and "perks" are not competitive with other aerospace companies anymore.

TRIUMPH GROUP is taking advantage of the poor economey and has set our company back 30 yrs in corporate evolution. "40 hrs/ 2 weeks vacation/ you better be happy to have a job" mentality.

There are newer employer reviews for Triumph Group