Triumph Group
www.triumphgroup.com Wayne, PA 5000+ Employees

Triumph Controls - A good Triumph Group Company

Manager, Engineering (Former Employee)
North Wales, PA

ProsActually a very honest and no nonsense management group. Hard work and dedication is recognized. Knowledgable engineering and manufacturing personnel with many years of experience, on average. Committed to customers and to their employees. A good combination all around.

ConsThe facility is old and a little outdated, although there are on-going efforts to improve. Tendency to push for monthly milestones rather than a metered long term approach. For anyone wishing to work at the North Wales Facility, the commute is awful. No good way to get into or out of that town.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to your engineering and manufacturing staff. They know you appreciate good advice and they are aware of the importance of remaining profitable and delivering high quality.

Started out as a good place to work, but politics and incompetence of management have gotten out of control.

Oakdale, PA

I have been working at Triumph Group

Pros: Work with (not for) good, caring people. Decent benefits… Cons: Management looks at employees as inferiors. This is not only tolerated, but encouraged by senior management. Problems are not fixed, instead an employee… Advice to Senior Management: Clean out all senior management at Triumph Interiors and save this business before it goes under based… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor Leadership at Triumph Interiors, PA

Former Employee (Current Employee)
    Oakdale, PA

I have been working at Triumph Group

Pros: Many employees, including some management, were very respectful, professional, hardworking, and genuinely… Cons: A review given by former HR was very unfair and HR did not want my defense written on review in the space provided on the… Advice to Senior Management: I don't know if Triumph Group's senior management truly cares how the employees are treated at Triumph Interiors, or any of their other locations. If… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Triumph Group.

Worked for Triumph Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Triumph Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Triumph Group CEO Jeffry D. Frisby. All reviews posted anonymously by Triumph Group employees.