Triumph Group
www.triumphgroup.com Wayne, PA 5000+ Employees

not horrible, not great

Assembler (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Triumph Group full-time for more than a year

ProsOvertime, if you want it. (its not by day, but by going over a 40 hr week). Seems stable compared to most aircraft. Small business so it's easy to know everyone and get noticed if you work hard. Employee of the month encouragement (however, it's always someone that has been with the company for several years).

ConsNot union. Lower pay and benefits then most aircraft. Most people have been there for a long time so it will take a while to move up (not much opportunity for advancement). Raises aren't very large, even with good reviews. Overtime isn't really negotiable except for emergencies so plan to work 10 to 12 hr shifts throughout the week and to work on the weekends as well (can be hard on family life)

Triumph Controls - A good Triumph Group Company

Manager, Engineering (Former Employee)
North Wales, PA

I worked at Triumph Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Actually a very honest and no nonsense management group. Hard work and dedication is recognized. Knowledgable engineering and manufacturing… Cons: The facility is old and a little outdated, although there are on-going efforts to improve. Tendency to push for monthly milestones rather than a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep listening to your engineering and manufacturing staff. They know you appreciate good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Started out as a good place to work, but politics and incompetence of management have gotten out of control.

Oakdale, PA

I have been working at Triumph Group

Pros: Work with (not for) good, caring people. Decent benefits… Cons: Management looks at employees as inferiors. This is not only tolerated, but encouraged by senior management. Problems are not fixed, instead an employee… Advice to Senior Management: Clean out all senior management at Triumph Interiors and save this business before it goes under based… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Triumph Group.

Worked for Triumph Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Triumph Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Triumph Group CEO Jeffry D. Frisby. All reviews posted anonymously by Triumph Group employees.