There are newer employer reviews for Triumph Group

terror

Current Employee - Bonding Mechanic  in  Milledgeville, GA
Current Employee - Bonding Mechanic in Milledgeville, GA

I have been working at Triumph Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

all the overtime you can stand,....for now

Cons

I am a machine operator but when I get my check it says bonding mechanic. I get a 30cent raise each year and am paid paid $12.55 to run a 2 million dollar machine after 3 years of service. I work regular 12-16 hour shifts and am constantly criticized everytime i take a saturday or sunday off to be with my family. Passed over time and time again for movement to day shift by juvenile enployees even though its done by "senority". Lied to about many plant issues by h.r. representatives. Management tells lies about what their employees say. Removal of all good benefits after buy out by triumph. You have been warned.

Corporate needs to come to Milledgeville and clean house. The management is stagnant and corrupt.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Triumph Group (View Most Recent)

What once was,...BLACK EYE now!

Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer  in  Clemmons, NC
    Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Clemmons, NC

I worked at Triumph Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Profitable, busy, in a nice area outside of Winston Salem.

Cons

Understaffed, long hours, poor management who does not understand technical aspects of running the business (machining). Manufacturing Engineers,..run from this place.

CEO Jeff Frisby needs to do some house cleaning in the management ranks. This was a great place when I started there but, it has become a place where people are NOT used to their strengths, where people are viewed as easily replaced, where there has been more turnover in the last 2 years than the entire 10 years I worked there (due to current management).

not horrible, not great

Current Employee - Assembler  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Assembler in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Triumph Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overtime, if you want it. (its not by day, but by going over a 40 hr week). Seems stable compared to most aircraft. Small business so it's easy to know everyone and get noticed if you work hard. Employee of the month encouragement (however, it's always someone that has been with the company for several years).

Cons

Not union. Lower pay and benefits then most aircraft. Most people have been there for a long time so it will take a while to move up (not much opportunity for advancement). Raises aren't very large, even with good reviews. Overtime isn't really negotiable except for emergencies so plan to work 10 to 12 hr shifts throughout the week and to work on the weekends as well (can be hard on family life)

There are newer employer reviews for Triumph Group

Worked for Triumph Group? Contribute to the Community!