Triumph Group

www.triumphgroup.com
  www.triumphgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Triumph Group

Great place to work with good people

Former Employee - Electrical Engineer in West Hartford, CT
Former Employee - Electrical Engineer in West Hartford, CT

I worked at Triumph Group as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

People work together. Gave me time to think. Great emphasis on product reliability and quality. Emphasis on cleanliness and order. Learned new software packages.

Cons

Impractical goals. Supervisor was nit picky. There was only one way to do things.

54 Other Employee Reviews for Triumph Group (View Most Recent)

Horrible unethical company, destroyed a great company and killed morale!

Former Employee - Aircraft Assembler & Quality in Grand Prairie, TX
    Former Employee - Aircraft Assembler & Quality in Grand Prairie, TX

I worked at Triumph Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you are a job shopper or contractor than you'll enjoy collecting a paycheck

Cons

Anti Union, so much that they bought two aircraft assembly plants I DFW just to close them down. After purchase they immediately began construction on a new building just outside the union laws transfer clause (30 miles I believe) than moved all the work out there. They literally took the jig I worked on, moved it 30 miles away, and told me to apply for the position I e been working the last 6 years! And if we chose not to apply, or didn't get hired by the people we were currently working for, we were layed off! Craaaaazy! To me the Company just seems to be morally corrupt! I really don't understand how what there doing is legal! Oh and another thing, they are out sourcing a majority of the work to china, Korea, and Mexico. So if you are looking to retire from a company, this isn't the place. Oh and to you 40+ year old mechanics...good luck, they find ways to fire older people now so they sure won't hire you!

What makes you rich today, could be the companies demise in 10 years. When the foreign sub contractors decide to stop building for you and build there own aircraft using the free knowledge you've given them, don't be upset. And when a plane (747-8) falls out of the sky due to shady build practices by your foreign counterparts, don't act surprised because you have been warned!

This place is scary

Current Employee - Looking for A Path Out in North Wales, PA
    Current Employee - Looking for A Path Out in North Wales, PA

I have been working at Triumph Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Eight hour day is the norm.

Cons

The man running this place appears to have some mental health issues. Everyone is afraid of him and because of this his managers do not keep him informed of problems.

Triumph Group needs to take a hard look at what is going on at this operation.

There are newer employer reviews for Triumph Group