Troon Golf
www.troongolf.com Scottsdale, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Unethical corporate behaviors & Very high turnover

Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Troon Golf full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIf you like discounted Golf at high-end facilities, this is the place to work. If you need to find a job fast and you have low standards, you'll be hired immediately. If you are up for an almost impossible challenge and more stress than it's worth, this is the place to be.

ConsFree golf is a thing of the past. Turnover is unbelievable. Compensation is worse. Eductation reimbursement? Ha.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart holding yourselves and those beneath you (us) accountable again. Believe it or not, the idea was working...until you let a certain 'someone' leave the company, or rather - he was forced out.

Troon Golf: Trust No One

Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Troon Golf full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Club members are wonderful. Free golf on Mondays. Plenty of available work.… Cons: Both club and corporate managers do not trust their hourly staff. Rampant over staffing. Troon does not have such thing as "anonymous employee complaints" and… Advice to Senior Management: If you do not make your hourly employees happy and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

At my location, it took you YEARS to advance, and even when you did you wouldn't get the raise you were getting

Event Coordinator (Former Employee)
Maricopa, AZ

I worked at Troon Golf

Pros: The corporate side of things was very structured had great… Cons: My location wasn't ran exactly in accordance with how corporate… More

There are newer reviews on Troon Golf.

Worked for Troon Golf? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Troon Golf reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Troon Golf CEO Dana Garmany. All reviews posted anonymously by Troon Golf employees.