There are newer employer reviews for Troon Golf

An organization that understands and values the importance of the workers

Former Employee - Bag Room Attendant  in  Armonk, NY
Former Employee - Bag Room Attendant in Armonk, NY

I worked at Troon Golf full-time for less than a year

Pros

Managers always make a weekly effort to talk to the attendants, assistants, and greenskeepers, to understand the issues that they might not have the opportunity to see. If an individual is qualified, there are clearly defined chances to advance within the company.

Cons

Workload is highly volatile based on the number of tee times, tournaments, events, etc. Individuals must be able to adjust to challenges easily.

Continue to consult those below you, as they can often shine the best light on how well services are received by patrons and members.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Troon Golf (View Most Recent)

This is an awful company to work for

Current Employee - Agronomy  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Agronomy in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Troon Golf full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I cannot see any other than adding ink to my resume

Cons

Low pay, terrible benefits, micro managed to death, inhumane treatment, ignored by upper management if you're not FNB or Golf, alleged career opportunities are a joke including transfers unless you're a GM or Golf Superintendent, good salesmen that lied from the start of taking this project over. Did I mention the low compensation?

Stop ignoring your mid level staff. We have ideas and could be valuable assets instead of a number which you want to replace with cheaper and less qualified labor. If you were serious about this career opportunity listing you brag about, try updating it and not leaving openings from last year on it to make it look impressive. If you actually cared about retention and promotion, give these people a chance to succeed.

say what u mean and mean what u say

Former Employee - Line Cook
    Former Employee - Line Cook

I worked at Troon Golf full-time for less than a year

Pros

learned new skills, good hours, good co workers

Cons

management just tell you what u want to hear in hopes that you wont question further.treats us like we are stupid.lies about compensation.only does whats good for them and not the employees.

always talking about having a good attitude at work..well if you keep promises you make then maybe people would be happier .how is someone going to be happy at work when your constantly being lied to and made to look like we are incompetent

There are newer employer reviews for Troon Golf

Worked for Troon Golf? Contribute to the Community!