Troon Golf
www.troongolf.com Scottsdale, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great company to learn the basics from.

Property Accountant (Current Employee)
Southport, NC

I have been working at Troon Golf

ProsOppotunities throughout the world. As a management company you get to work with people that do not work for Troon so they can provide a different perspective on the operations as a whole. Troon properties are located in some of the most beautiful areas of the world and the company is always looking to expand into areas that are superior to their competitors.

ConsSince Troon works for the owners of the properties they manage sometimes the compensation for the employees can take a back seat. The educational reimbursement plan is nothing to brag about either. Sometimes coming to a property where a different school of thought was already in place is a challenge to overcome when working for a management company. There are times when property employees will express their dissatisfaction with Troon employees because they may feel as if the Troon employee is not a property employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo retain good employees compensation would have to increase with inflation or else good employees will leave to secure their financial future.

Best career move I ever made

Head Golf Professional (Current Employee)

I have been working at Troon Golf full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Greater feeling of job security than if I was working… Cons: Lack of appreciation for upper management sometimes Advice to Senior Management: Don't focus on the bottom line and forget about the company culture and the people that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Just fine, provided you drink the Kool-Aid and don't mind skirting ethics in favor of profit

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Troon Golf full-time

Pros: Golf benefits, friendly co-workers, decent pay Cons: Unethical management, quick to fire, terrible benefits No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Troon Golf.

Worked for Troon Golf? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Troon Golf reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Troon Golf CEO Dana Garmany. All reviews posted anonymously by Troon Golf employees.