TruGreen Landcare

www.trugreenlandcare.com
  www.trugreenlandcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for TruGreen Landcare

Wonderful company to work at.

I have been working at TruGreen Landcare

Pros

Money and Vacation along with phone and car.

Cons

Uniform's are boring need an update

Keep it up

15 Other Employee Reviews for TruGreen Landcare (View Most Recent)

Very good company stronger in certain regions than others, Nationally recognized.

Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC

I worked at TruGreen Landcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great outside sales position, lots of freedom to succeed.

Cons

Upper Management tend to repeat mistakes every 3-5 years.

I have been working at Trugreen for almost a year (Customer Service)

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at TruGreen Landcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a job. Get approve for time off . 12.00 and hour

Cons

, THEY HIRE NEW REPS TOWARDS THE END OF THE YEAR ONLY TO FIRE THEM IN PEAK SEASON MARCH OF THE BEGINNING YEAR. THE NEW EMPLOYEES ARE GUINEA PIGS, CAUSE THE SUPERVISOR ARE FRIENDS WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE OLD EMPLOYEES AND DOESN'T WANT TO LAY THEM OFF, SO THEY USE NEW HIRES INSTEAD !!! Management sucks, even if you're sick, kid is sick, YOUR LEG BROKE, IF SOMEONE DIES IN THE FAMILY, you have doctors notes, it doesn't matter IT STILL COUNTS AGAINST YOU!! you suppose to be rewarded by the manager if get 100% or above for QA performance, she only came down once and never saw her again. The techs doesn't show for appointments and when we call them they don't answer, but we're told to lie to the customer that tech is probably doing other lawns, and that's why techs are not there, and give them til 5:30pm. We get yelled and cursed out by customers, and we can't tell them to calm down. The managers talks bad about employees amongst each other. They work us like slaves. I put in a request 5 months ago (vacation time) to have the day after Christmas and day after Thanksgiving off..was told by management it can't be approved right now due to the end of the year close out, which sucks. i already made plans and was told 5 months ago it was approved. They force you to work on Saturdays even though the branches are closed, upon hire, we was told only 1 Saturday a month, and it's every other Saturday if not 3 Saturdays in a row. Corporate treats us like crap, they look down on us and don't care about their customers at all. They worked us over time for memorial day. which was suppose to be holiday pay and time and 1/2. when we got paid the company decided to pay us out a straight 12.00 (bummer)... we was all upset. IF YOU NEED A JOB IT'S OKAY FOR 12.00.. BUT THERE'S NO ADVANCEMENT AT ALL. THEY HAVE OPENINGS BUT IF YOU TRANSFER OR GET PROMOTED TO A HIGHER POSITION, IT'LL STILL BE AT 12.00 AND HOUR.. I'M LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB!!! ( TRUGREEN IS ABOUT TRUGREEN AND NOT ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES)

COME DO MY JOB AND SEE HOW IT IS.

There are newer employer reviews for TruGreen Landcare