There are newer employer reviews for TruGreen Landcare

Employees have no value. Worked here well over 15 years they treat employees like disposable pieces of trash

Former Employee - Manager
Former Employee - Manager

I worked at TruGreen Landcare full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The employees are a good group of hard working men and women, for the most part. Moral is horrible. Upper management is not trusted, not well liked. They wave bonus in front of you like a dangling carrot but they never follow through with them. In over 15 years of management service I got one (yes 1) bonus. Do yourself a favor do not subject yourself, your family, your sanity to this company. You will be very sorry you did

Cons

Employs are not appreciated, as a manager I worked almost every Saturday, so six days a week. I don't know how but they get out of paying their hourly employees overtime. The atmosphere is so thick you could cut it with a knife. THey hype you all up with grand promises of upper management or raises and they seldom, if ever come through.It is horible

Advice to Management

Get rid of middle management they have no concern for employees even long term employees who made Trugreen their career

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. It was an eye opening all around learning experience that thought me how to be a successful salesman.

Former Employee - Sales in Rock Hill, SC
    Former Employee - Sales in Rock Hill, SC

I worked at TruGreen Landcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great commissions and a great people.

Cons

Poor work techniques by yard technician causes most customers to cancel, when they cancel I still get the knock even though it was my fault the customer cancelled.

Advice to Management

I am a hard worker and I love to do a great job at what task or challenge thats in front of me. Thank you for taking the time hear me out. Have a great day...

Account Manager

I worked at TruGreen Landcare full-time

Pros

There are several Industry specific positives

Cons

Several Industry specific negatives: This is a corporate entity, and as such Upper level management seems to regard anyone below Branch Manager as a number /or a paycheck.

Advice to Management

Develop and open lines of communication with Account and Production managers. The company will continue to loose the best and most qualified associates unless at very least region managers get to know individual branch level management, not only Branch managers. Branch managers may be terrific, but even they can be limited in there ability to report and provide key details about their specific management team. If Landcare is going to improve its image in the marketplace they must learn to identify weak links and more importantly identify who is going to be most successful in developing the brand, its clients, accounts, and book of business.