TruGreen

www.trugreen.com

Surprising

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Pensacola, FL

ProsGood people, good training in the field and in the office. Awesome sales compensation, I've seen salesmen at this company make more than realtors. They used to utilize telemarketing but have evolved from that, which is good. They also pay field sales reps' fuel expenses.

ConsDuring the interview process, it was not made clear to me in any way, shape, or form, that they utilized cold-call telemarketing, but they dropped that process. Training and sales floor support was also kind of lackluster.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep moving away from telemarketing. There are ways to get customers to you instead of you to them, and you made the right first move.

Its a decent company so far.

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Perrysburg, OH

I have been working at TruGreen full-time for less than a year

Pros: The training is good, most of the employees have been there for a while. They do a lot of small things to reward… Cons: Only the old school reps & employees get the best leads & incoming calls requesting service the easy sales, no wonder they are number… Advice to Senior Management: Spread the good leads evenly & more fairly, Don't give the new reps the crappy hard leads. Hrs should be 10-6 m-f, & sat… More

Most rewarding Job Ive ever had

Sales Associate (Current Employee) New Smyrna Beach, FL

I have been working at TruGreen full-time for less than a year

Pros: I have been Given every opportunity to grow in this company. Yes i have worked a lot of hours but if you want to make… Cons: Should pay a little more per mile Advice to Senior Management: Treat your team as you would want to be treated Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TruGreen.

Worked for TruGreen? Contribute to the Community!