It was a great opportunity!

I worked at TruGreen

Pros

Gives employees opportunities to move up the ladder and excel. Within 6 months of employment I went from a sales auditor to an Office Supervisor.

Cons

Corporate rules and policies tend to change without caution!

Other Reviews for TruGreen

Surprising

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Pensacola, FL

I worked at TruGreen full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good people, good training in the field and in the office. Awesome sales compensation, I've seen salesmen at this company make more than realtors. They used to utilize telemarketing but have evolved from that, which is good. They also pay field sales reps' fuel expenses.

Cons

During the interview process, it was not made clear to me in any way, shape, or form, that they utilized cold-call telemarketing, but they dropped that process. Training and sales floor support was also kind of lackluster.

Keep moving away from telemarketing. There are ways to get customers to you instead of you to them, and you made the right first move.

Application Process

Current Employee - Lawn Specialist  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Lawn Specialist in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at TruGreen full-time

Pros

Very detailed and in-depth application process. Questions on the application leads you to think they value certain management/supervisory styles.

Cons

Third party employment service are rarely effective at weeding out the RIGHT candidates. Doesn't seem TruGreen actually reviews applicants until after the computer weeds out the riff-raff. Seems a bit too in-depth for this type of job.

Wish you could log in and view status of applications submitted.

There are newer employer reviews for TruGreen.

Worked for TruGreen? Contribute to the Community!