There are newer employer reviews for True Action

A dead end company.

Current Employee - Photographer  in  King of Prussia, PA
Current Employee - Photographer in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at True Action

Pros

My colleagues and a paycheck at the end of the week.

Cons

When I first started to work here I was enthused to bring my technical knowledge and creativity to the table but this job is all about factory work. Long hours without compensation, repetitious to a fault and a VP who doesn't believe in family values. This job is more suited to an entry level shooter looking to make his bones. When the economy and job market gets better, I'll be gone.

The leadership team is neither dynamic nor inspiring, The work culture here is characterized by low morale and unmotivated, disengaged employees. If management really wanted to increase employees’ job satisfaction and motivation over the long term, they would realize that Management must possess the vision and deep understanding of their employees’ potential and their core work processes.

23 Other Employee Reviews for True Action (View Most Recent)

Over Worked Under Payed

Current Employee - Stylist  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Stylist in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at True Action

Pros

Good People offset the poor work ethic and poor management

Cons

Are not market competitive in salaries - limited growth
    Too top heavy and too many layers
    Seems many people have no clue what they are doing
    Most seem to be afraid of their own shadow and will not take chances or think outside the box
    Creatively FRUSTRATING
    HR and Management Lie

Pay your people what they are worth
    Get rid of the dead weight - limited leadership and people who want to take charge
    Delete the multiple layers and cut to the chase
    Get rid of Bagel day and 4:10 Fridays - too fattening and a waste of money
    Pay bonuses - not bagels and beer - based on work performance
    Hire people who actually have a background in the area they will be working -
    quit trying to fit a square peg into a round hole...

If you're not leadership in TrueAction, you're nothing.

Current Employee - Marketing  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Marketing in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at True Action

Pros

You will learn a lot about being cutthroat. If you're in the inner circle you'll get a company car and a home in KOP.

Cons

New leadership at TrueAction is horrible, inappropriate, and unliked. Sacred cows. Their ego is the funniest part. Nobody is prominent, but they sure think people know their names in this industry. They've really lost all of marketing's respect.

People are leaving in droves but president says we're retaining our talent. We make more work for ourselves and rarely stop and be creative. Instead, you wind up crunching numbers and creating way too many reports all day. This is a just an ROI house, not marketing. People openly talk about quitting. Some VPs are largely untrusted. Rule by fear. 55 hour weeks. Has a horrible reputation in the recruiting circle.

Stop talking about things and start doing, but then again, when you have new leadership every year, I guess it makes sense why nothing gets done.

There are newer employer reviews for True Action

Worked for True Action? Contribute to the Community!