True North ITG

www.truenorthitg.com
  www.truenorthitg.com
There are newer employer reviews for True North ITG

Great place to grow. Family vibe.

Current Employee - Field Services Manager in Mill Creek, WA
Current Employee - Field Services Manager in Mill Creek, WA

I have been working at True North ITG full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Work life balance.
Great team of people.
Lots of drive and motivation.
Ability to touch a lot of technology.
Growing.

Cons

They will not let me carry my light saber in the office.

More cowbell.

5 Other Employee Reviews for True North ITG (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work

Former Employee - Junior Consultant in Mill Creek, WA
    Former Employee - Junior Consultant in Mill Creek, WA

I worked at True North ITG

Pros

Come to work for these guys and they'll treat you like family. I was given a lot of work, but I was also given a lot of support. There is a lot to learn here. When I decided to take a role at Microsoft, they were all supportive of my move. I drop in from time to time still and feel nothing but love. These are all great guys that care about what they do.

Cons

It's a small company, there was a lot of work to do. this may not be the best place for a clock puncher.

Stay Classy.

Great and positive work environment. Amazing staff. Genuinely enjoy going to work everyday!

Current Employee - Business Operations Manager in Mill Creek, WA
    Current Employee - Business Operations Manager in Mill Creek, WA

I have been working at True North ITG

Pros

True North has provided a comfortable, relaxed, and true "northwest feel" work environment. Employees are given the freedom to be creative and excel within their area of expertise. The entire staff gets along great and are able to enjoy each other while completing the task at hand.
    Management is supportive and always encouraging growth. I have encountered nothing but respect from all True North employees, from the top down.
    Everyone here cares about each other and continue to strive for the company and all employees to succeed.
    At the end of the day, I love my job and all the people I work with and for. I look forward to my future with True North and helping this company grow.

Cons

Work on a better training and on-boarding process. Because True North is growing we are in uncharted waters when it comes to building new departments and processes. This is and will be an ongoing work in progress.

There are newer employer reviews for True North ITG