True Religion Apparel

www.truereligionbrandjeans.com
  www.truereligionbrandjeans.com
There are newer employer reviews for True Religion Apparel

Growing company, becoming an outlet driven organiation.

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at True Religion Apparel

Pros

Great clothes to sell, and you get to wear jeans to work every day. You sell a quality product that the company stands behind. Retail stores stand behind the pricing strategy and never go on sale. Corporate does take a chance on product development, but mostly limited to top stores. They also respond to field suggestions and feedback about product which goes a long way at achieving sales goals. Amaing discount, although mostly taken advantage of by managers.

Cons

Conversion is king here, a challenge when prices are always the same and the website has everything with free shipping. The laid back store design does not translate to how the company operates. Client books are the norm and one must generate your own business to achieve sales goals. Lots of competition among other stores as the company has grown. Payroll is bare minimum. Not what one would expect from a premium denim brand. Also a big battle for customers between retail and outlet locations.

Too many outlets with inferior products cheapen the brand. Customer doesn't see the difference between off price label or outlet stores vs. retail collection and retail stores.

87 Other Employee Reviews for True Religion Apparel (View Most Recent)

amzing

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at True Religion Apparel

Pros

fun atmosphere and great people to work with

Cons

retail can be boring depending on the location you are at

relaxed work environment and extremely slow at times

Current Employee - Keyholder
    Current Employee - Keyholder

I have been working at True Religion Apparel

Pros

awesome discount, great staff/sales associates to work with, relaxed work environment

Cons

Very very very slow some days where you are literally standing around having nothing to do. My store manager was moody and got pissed off easily when things went wrong and would yell and blame me for anything; was a little harsh and overwhelming sometimes. Too much focus on unnecessary numbers like conversion and clientelling I think. Floorsets/windows can be a little stressful, had to work late hours.

Communicate better and understand what it's like to actually run a store. Don't act fake when you are doing store visits. Don't blame us for not making certain numbers.

There are newer employer reviews for True Religion Apparel