True Religion Apparel
www.truereligionbrandjeans.com Vernon, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Stable

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Miami, FL

ProsOne of the best reasons to work at true religion is definitely the lax structure of employment. Sales goals are set for individuals and the store but they hardly mean anything. The majority of the time associates will not make goal and hardly a complaint will be raised. The staff is understanding and very relaxed, it's an easy job. In addition, you get a base salary (8.50) plus 2% commission on anything you sell.

ConsWhen it's slow it's slow... Hours will dry up and commission becomes laughable especially after taxes. Basically outside of fall/winter you make very little money and do busy work while the store is empty. Clientelling is also a hassle and a chore, it'd be one thing to actively participate if it was worth it but seeing as the majority of clients hardly return it's a waste of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'd recommend hiring as few sales associates as possible, competition during droughts is obnoxious and the work environment suffers. In addition, due to their nature to take on more employees than necessary hours are horrible for part timers.

TR

Vernon, CA

I have been working at True Religion Apparel

Pros: True Religion has a strong, recognizable brand that everyone loves. What you say "I work for True Religion," you will be the favorite person… Cons: The departments do not work well with each other. It is difficult to move processes forward, especially since there is not a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: N/A No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent pay, corporate problems

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I worked at True Religion Apparel part-time for less than a year

Pros: great percent off for clothing. The job is relatively easy since its high end… Cons: boring as hell; theres days where we only get about 3… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on True Religion Apparel.

Worked for True Religion Apparel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at True Religion Apparel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for True Religion Apparel CEO David Conn. All reviews posted anonymously by True Religion Apparel employees.