There are newer employer reviews for True Value

Strasser True Value is a pleasant place to work!

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Kansas City, MO
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Kansas City, MO

I worked at True Value part-time for more than a year

Pros

Management is very understanding when it comes down to... pretty much everything! Great place to work also if you just want to work part-time somewhere!

Cons

"People make mistakes, we're only human." Some employees/managers never run that statement through their mind before reacting to someone messing up.

I really can't think of any advice/improvement for management to use, just keep doing what your doing and if you see anything that could use improvement, go for it!

55 Other Employee Reviews for True Value (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Customer Service  in  Woodstock, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Woodstock, NY

I have been working at True Value

Pros

Friendly people, management very appreciative or a job well done, understanding when time needs to be taken off for personal reasons.

Cons

Not great pay after working a long time, but all right for starting out. A little bit of drama between people who work here.

Nothing! You are doing a great job, keep it up! If I didn't have to leave for personal reasons I would love to keep working here.

Highlight of my career...so far

Former Employee - Email Marketing Coordinator  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Email Marketing Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I worked at True Value

Pros

Co-workers are friendly, open, honest; supervisors are open to new ideas; great opportunity for advancement and they are generous to contractors, treating them fairly and in most cases like their not even a contractor.

Cons

Sometimes, as with all companies, communication between supervisors and employees could be a bit lacking and there were a lot of meetings, most of which seemed a bit unnecessary.

Keep treating your employees fairly and with great respect and there won't be a lot of room for advancement - no one will leave!

There are newer employer reviews for True Value

Worked for True Value? Contribute to the Community!