True Value

www.truevaluecompany.com

Personal Experience Inside Guilford Builders Supply

Project Manager (Current Employee) Greensboro, NC

ProsIt is the only reputable millwork company in the greater Greensboro area. It is a relatively well respected and established business amongst it's few competitors.

ConsPhysical work environment and infrastructure outdated, counterproductive and unprofessional. Disrespect and disregard for employee efforts and achievements. Employee compensation is not adjusted for inflation/current cost of living. Comprehensive negative atmosphere.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnfortunately, it is an undeniable truth that no constructive criticism, advice, or suggestion will be heeded by the arrogant and incredulous individuals that run this company. It is my hope that a potential candidate for future employment with this business, considers the regrettable aforementioned statements and avoids the personal and professional cost and capitulation that I have endured as an employee.

bad

Cashier (Current Employee) Mission Viejo, CA

I have been working at True Value

Pros: True value is a fun job you learn a lot but when it comes down to the real deal the… Cons: boring you would sit on your butt all day doing… Advice to Senior Management: yo be nice help out and dont have a poor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company...Sad I left

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at True Value

Pros: Great people, the majority of which have a lets get it done attitude. In the areas I worked in, people in leadership roles were… Cons: The salary was a bit below average (but I knew that going into… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership team has done a really good job of navigating through this downturn. Please… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on True Value.

Worked for True Value? Contribute to the Community!