TrueBridge Resources

www.truebridgeresources.com
  www.truebridgeresources.com
There are newer employer reviews for TrueBridge Resources

Great place to work, great company culture

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at TrueBridge Resources

Pros

Flexible and allow you to pursue various areas of interest as long as meeting performance expectations.

Cons

Still developing overall growth strategy and need to improve back office support.

14 Other Employee Reviews for TrueBridge Resources (View Most Recent)

A staffing firm that supports its employees and contractors

Current Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at TrueBridge Resources

Pros

This is an IT staffing company that actually gets this business. They give you all the tools to be successful and allow you to bring in business that you actually enjoy working on. Realistic expectations for recruiters and account managers. Reward you for your success and provide help and training when you need it to become better at what you do.

Cons

Because of our success and growth we will need a larger office. When everyone is here and on the phone it can get loud.

With the growth of TrueBridge Resources Inc. we need to start meeting more with our parent company North Highland to partnership on larger projects.

It's a great staffing company!

I have been working at TrueBridge Resources

Pros

I have been working as an affiliate for close to 4 years now. I have been staffed at excellent companies and have been treated with appreciation for the TrueBridge staff. Smart people, helpful recruiters and resource folks. I have a real loyalty to this company as they have earned it through there loyalty to me.

Cons

The only negative are benefits, you get them while you are working but are immediately kicked off at the end of the month of your contract. It then takes up to 30 days to get back on- so there are lots of gaps that are aggravating in coverage.

Keep doing what you are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for TrueBridge Resources