TrueBridge Resources

www.truebridgeresources.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for TrueBridge Resources

Great place to work, great company culture

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at TrueBridge Resources

Pros

Flexible and allow you to pursue various areas of interest as long as meeting performance expectations.

Cons

Still developing overall growth strategy and need to improve back office support.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A staffing firm that supports its employees and contractors

Current Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at TrueBridge Resources

Pros

This is an IT staffing company that actually gets this business. They give you all the tools to be successful and allow you to bring in business that you actually enjoy working on. Realistic expectations for recruiters and account managers. Reward you for your success and provide help and training when you need it to become better at what you do.

Cons

Because of our success and growth we will need a larger office. When everyone is here and on the phone it can get loud.

Advice to Management

With the growth of TrueBridge Resources Inc. we need to start meeting more with our parent company North Highland to partnership on larger projects.

2. Senior Technical Recruiter

I have been working at TrueBridge Resources full-time

Pros

friendly, consultative sales staff; excellent technology and database access; trusted leadership with open door policy; excellent benefits. Team staffing decisions are made with input from all staff. Company knows they need to follow certain key metrics to arrest negative trends, but the numbers are not the performance. TrueBridge passionately believes in diversifying their client base while continuing to getting to know current clients better,

Cons

tough market in general featuring several major players in every company we work with (or want to work with). There is nothing specific to TrueBridge that would not apply to every other staffing form in PA metro area. It is a candidate market, and working as am agency recruiter is no picnic.