TrueBridge Resources
www.truebridgeresources.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

A staffing firm that supports its employees and contractors

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at TrueBridge Resources

ProsThis is an IT staffing company that actually gets this business. They give you all the tools to be successful and allow you to bring in business that you actually enjoy working on. Realistic expectations for recruiters and account managers. Reward you for your success and provide help and training when you need it to become better at what you do.

ConsBecause of our success and growth we will need a larger office. When everyone is here and on the phone it can get loud.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith the growth of TrueBridge Resources Inc. we need to start meeting more with our parent company North Highland to partnership on larger projects.

Better than most consulting firms

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at TrueBridge Resources as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Compensation is good Benefits are excellent and affordable My recruiter stayed in touch… Cons: Since the RIF, good luck getting in touch with your… Advice to Senior Management: Viewing your resources as people rather than commodities is what set you apart… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They are very unorganized, but helpful in the interview process

Communication Specialist (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at TrueBridge Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros: They will help you achieve your project goals Cons: They do not have very good benefits. The amount of leave… Advice to Senior Management: Consider the needs of the modern worker and accommodate as much… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TrueBridge Resources.

Worked for TrueBridge Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TrueBridge Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TrueBridge Resources CEO Scott Kriscovich. All reviews posted anonymously by TrueBridge Resources employees.